Just Got Back From An Auction That Sold Some Marbles

and i would like to tell you all that there is no hurtin economy right now, lol,, its sure is nice to know i have a place to unload my many many mibs i have left and collect some bank,,, 2 flats, 1st choice went 60 bucks and down the line until roughly a grand was had , thennnnnn, they sold the remander of the mibs to a tune of 500 bucks a flat,, they were good but poor boys like me shouldnt have been there,,, 220 mile round trip, my take,, zero marbles,, i did pick up a cool wood propellar though, :) ,,, jeepers,,,, bj

this was the only photo provided for the sale

post-127-128078193463_thumb.jpg

I love this little prop, im not sure why other than its just cool looking, call me nuts, its ok,, the mibs were nice, my thinking was its monday, it wasnt advertised all that great, maybe i can get away with a good batch of mibs after such a long dry spell,, but i was wrong, its not the first time thats happened, also not a vacor in the bunch, it was a good solid showing of some great condition mibs, my loss but it was good to know theres groups like this out there,, the thing that got me is in the garage you could see the garage sale signs they had before the auction, oh i missed that sale, fun fun,, its the nature of the beast i guess,,, bj

post-127-128093694676_thumb.jpg

That's a beautiful piece of wood! wow

I also have a thing for unique items with nice shapes which once were functional but make awesome displays. I have some cool old hardware in that category.

I also have a thing for unique items with nice shapes which once were functional but . . .

Whew. I thought maybe I was the only one with odd hardware, bits of mysterious twisted wire, and . . .