Would You Call This A 'clown' Onionskin?

JVVmarbles

I was just going through my collection and taking some pics of nice marbles. Including this brightly colored onionskin. It's quite large (1-5/8" in size) and in mint cond. It has a white base and on that bright fleck and stripes of yellow, orange, red, green and blue. Is this a so called 'clown' onionskin?

post-92-128335245342_thumb.jpg

post-92-12833524695_thumb.jpg

what an incredible marble,, ide say joseph's coat type but looking at the construction ide say you have a certain rarity, wow,, bj

Thanks! I wouldn't call it a JC, because it has a white base layer with the colors on top of that layer.. JC's never have a base layer, just colored strands closely together.

I was just going through my collection and taking some pics of nice marbles. Including this brightly colored onionskin. It's quite large (1-5/8" in size) and in mint cond. It has a white base and on that bright fleck and stripes of yellow, orange, red, green and blue. Is this a so called 'clown' onionskin?

Hi J, thanks for sharing, very nice marble. Didn't know you had also one of these??? I also got an Onionclown, with white base and many colors, just like youre's. I found it in Holland, 7-8 years ago, where did you find this one?

C.

Hi J, thanks for sharing, very nice marble. Didn't know you had also one of these??? I also got an Onionclown, with white base and many colors, just like youre's. I found it in Holland, 7-8 years ago, where did you find this one?

C.

Hi Cees, yes I know your marble ofcourse! I've got a photo of it. I found this marble in England about 5 years ago.