Who Is The Artist?

Wilmena

Hi,

I have three by this artist, but I can't figure out the name. I'm starting to suffer from marble madness. Magnifying glass in one hand, camera in the other, marbles all over the place, and running from room to room taking pictures before the sun goes down. It is a sight to behold. lol Thanks in advance. Wilmena

post-2804-128657998799_thumb.jpg

post-2804-128658016785_thumb.jpg

Magnifying glass in one hand, camera in the other, marbles all over the place, and running from room to room taking pictures before the sun goes down. It is a sight to behold.

lol - i wouldn't know anything about that .... :rolleyes:

a star followed by 3 dots?

• 2 weeks later...

Robert Livezey signs his marbles that way (Stardust Glass Studio).

Thank you! I knew I had seen that signature / mark before, and on one of my own marbles, but couldn't think of it to save my life . . .

And thank you! I miss my little Big Boy...he's in kitty heaven now. Best cat that ever lived.

It's funny. When I saw that picture, it made me think of my own pet. But she was a dog, and my guess is that now they're both enjoying chasing mice and rabbits. Just hope mine stays away from the skunks. She didn't do well at it down here:-) Fond memories though right? I heard on TV last night that kids laugh an average of 70 times a day and adults twelve. They must not have polled the animal lovers:-)