Secondary Peltiers

I think this is doomed to failure! O.K. with the back row being #1 and working forward to the front row....already I've forgotten how many rows there are! Anyway, the 5th one over in row #1 (the back row). The 1st one in row #2. And in row #3 the 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Of course, so many Kokomos being so similar to Peltier + only getting one side of these marbles........Yeah, I know excuses, excuses, excuses, BUT these are Kokomo marbles.....or they aren't. And I'll admit, I just don't know the Kokomo palette. You want to send me a nice mix of them Chuckl? David

You're in a safe zone Edna because no matter which way you count from back or front because the 3rd row is right smack dab in the middle of the five rows I decided for no special reason to use the back row as the 1st row. Thought I'd made that "perfectly clear' a la Richard Nixon. David

I just love the board members, i really have fun and its all about learning and teaching marbles for EVERYONE. I will wait to see what else ROLLS down the pathway before i will tell ya. This is so much fun and thats what its all about!!!! Chuck G--

Hi David, i was waiting to see if the memebers was going to post more on the Kokomos and some photos. Kokomo purchased an old peltier machine and created their own color palat when they went into production. Their marbles are a little different and the majority of them are sumwhat easy to id once you have seen a few of them. In the center of the tower are two mustard yellow and lipstick red on a honey light amber base which we all have found out that they are an experimental run at Kokomo. Honey-mustard and ketchup!!!! I hope some of the members post some more photos for you and you will see what i am talking about, and if not i will try to post some myself. Kokomo was not in production very long and some examples of them are kinda hard to find. These marbles are real similiar to peltiers but have their colors slightly different. Chuck G--

Hi David, i was waiting to see if the memebers was going to post more on the Kokomos and some photos. Kokomo purchased an old peltier machine and created their own color palat when they went into production. Their marbles are a little different and the majority of them are sumwhat easy to id once you have seen a few of them. In the center of the tower are two mustard yellow and lipstick red on a honey light amber base which we all have found out that they are an experimental run at Kokomo. Honey-mustard and ketchup!!!! I hope some of the members post some more photos for you and you will see what i am talking about, and if not i will try to post some myself. Kokomo was not in production very long and some examples of them are kinda hard to find. These marbles are real similiar to peltiers but have their colors slightly different. Chuck G--

given that description Chuck, i'de say they all are kokomos if i was insane enough to fall into this trap again, i started a kokomo thread every year for a few years and got shot down big time,, i'll give you this, the colors sure are different,,, man i shouldn't touch this thread with a 10 ft pole,,, lolol,, bj