W.v. Swirls

Hey I knew that! But Stacy, was that back to front or front to back? And Chuck, what's this shuck 'n' jive about some more; seems to me the question posed was "Where is THE Akro Flinty" and "Where is THE pelt tri colored swirl?" You changing oars in mid stream? David

P.S. And left to right.....right?

Hey I knew that! But Stacy, was that back to front or front to back? And Chuck, what's this shuck 'n' jive about some more; seems to me the question posed was "Where is THE Akro Flinty" and "Where is THE pelt tri colored swirl?" You changing oars in mid stream? David

P.S. And left to right.....right?

top left is 1 bottom right is last.

Love the members, and what is said, this is a lot of fun and i enjoy every minute of it. Its a learning tool and the more involved the more WE ALL LEARN. Looking at the tower the top row far left is a flinty. At the bottom row to the far right last marble is pelt. Most of the rest are a mix of west virginia swirls, mostly Alleys. Ron tell the members which ones they are if you can from the photo. Ron is one of the KINGS of west virginia swirls and he can enlighten us very well. Yes Ron you know what the back ground is and it came from one of my best friends. I love it and show it off all the time, Julia done a great job on it. Chuck G--