Some Sparkle Foreign Marbles

oh my Gosh you done did it dang it,, man them are pretty,, and you guys know i love the greens, man,, i am seriously in love with that photo,, wow,, Thanks alot for taking the time to put the lot together and posting it,, weather i say it or not i love the post like this,, bj

These sure dont look like much but they were given to me by a guy who went by FIRExxx,, forgot the numbers,he used to post on this forum and had the most awesome Pelt collection one could ask for man i miss him, these have been sitting on my top shelf for a couple years or so since he sent them,, he may or may not know it but they make me smile everytime i take them down and look at them,, i wish life were that simple, jeepers we all would be better off,,, thanks again Fire,,, bj

post-127-130853442542_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys,i'm glad you liked it,for me it's fun to do it.

Sometimes i'm afraid that folks get tired or bored from all my foreign marbles.I think thats just me,they all are little round glass balls.

BJ

I can imagine why you like that pic- with all those greenish marbles.

I know who you mean with Fire+++,he is crazy with his beautiful Pelts.

winnie

It will be a long time before I get tired of seeing your marbles, Winnie. I still have a lot to learn, plus your pix are so cool.

And it will be lot longer before I get tired of seeing the glitter! Wowzer.