Are These Legit Cac Guineas?

YOUR FIRST MARBLE IS A FAKE NO DOUBT

MAN-O-MAN SOMEONE GOT BURNT AND I

MEAN BURNT BAD LIKE AROUND 3600 DEGREE'S BURNT

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH !!!!

MAN THAT BUYER BETTER GET ALOE ON THOSE BLISTERS

I DONT EVEN THINK ALOE WILL HELP THIS BUYERS BURNS.

I'm not questioning the seller. I think he/she is probably selling real CACs, etc. I'm just trying to learn how to spot real guineas (I never bothered to learn them because there was always good ol' marblealan to go to for any CAC questions...)

The large darker area is not the pooling of pigment near the center of the spots that I am talking about Here is an example with many. the fakes often only have a few. Its often very tough to tell from a pic. One of the reasons a good return policy is always a must

post-87-0-22787700-1336656442_thumb.jpg

Yes, I got them. I got this one too, but it really looks like a contemporary. http://www.ebay.com/...=item416582a0ca

Again, Pay Pal covers the buyer if it's no good.

Yep. It'sa no good. I received the marble today. It is not a true "Guinea", but a hand made reproduction. There are four determining factors. The first being the lack of a cut line, or seam. This has not been replicated with reproductions, and the authentic ones will have one, or two as a part of machine production.

The second being a lighter than normal amber base. The third being the color splotches have pooling of a darker hue near the center of each splotch, which is common with hand made, and didn't happen on the authentic, originals. The final thing is the surface texture, and differences in this surface, vs what occurs in the machine mades. Tiny blemishes, and air pops are distinctively that of a hand made marble, and differ in structure from that of a machine made.

No reply yet. Thank Pay Pal for Buyer protection.