Other Uses For Marbles

I have a big long list somewhere but I'd kinda like see what others have to add before I bust it out. I know I already need to add one more thing to that list. Just have to remember what it was! lol

My uncle Bill removed the lead shot from a shotgun shell and replaced them with a marble. He rigged the shell so it would shoot upward when slammed to the ground. He then proceeded to slam it to the floor on the first floor of my grandmother's house. She had a nice little skylight that went through the ceiling/floor of the second floor and out the tin roof of their house. I heard this story numerous times while growing up, but I doubt anybody else has ever used marbles to make a two story sky light in their mother's house.

My uncle Bill removed the lead shot from a shotgun shell and replaced them with a marble. He rigged the shell so it would shoot upward when slammed to the ground. He then proceeded to slam it to the floor on the first floor of my grandmother's house. She had a nice little skylight that went through the ceiling/floor of the second floor and out the tin roof of their house. I heard this story numerous times while growing up, but I doubt anybody else has ever used marbles to make a two story sky light in their mother's house.

That is awesome!