Swirl Saved

Thank you Ronnie. I try to impart learning whenever I can but a few people we jointly know are of the attitude they they know everything about everything and what they say is the law. I am always trying to move forward and learn more. I really was blow away that this swirl was repairable. I've said it over and over again, "The glass will do what IT wants to do!" All I can do is work with what the glass will allow me to work with.

looks pretty good ! noone ever said we knew everything about everything, but if thats your level of reading comprehesion, then so be it. you and ronnie are at about the same age, so i feel your bond, too bad you dont live closer to each other or you could play shuffleboard and spades at ronnies local retirement community.

looks pretty good ! noone ever said we knew everything about everything, but if thats your level of reading comprehesion, then so be it. you and ronnie are at about the same age, so i feel your bond, too bad you dont live closer to each other or you could play shuffleboard and spades at ronnies local retirement community.

Good one Scott, real good. Ronnie

hey rich, my reading comprehension is above average. i see my name in a thread and some bashing and its not about me? lol. it doesnt look very scientific but itll do

"Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average."

Scott, are you saying you're good looking and above average?