N2Marbles

I knew obviously their would be talk but it's sad to see some people being more immature than the kids that played with these marbles. I know how disappointing it is getting a item and it now being as advertised but it's done. I'm not canceling any auctions. I said if anybody is not totally satisfied with their purchase I would refund the money and pay shipping both ways. I truly get off giving people a chance to own a marble that they wouldn't normally afford. So many people have done this for me. I'm not on these boards anymore because of the drama but don't wish to cause anybody else drama. Over the years if I didn't like or trust a persons auctions I just didn't bid?...shouldn't it be that easy? Steve

A lot of people cant believe that someone could put that many great marbles up on ebay at one time without thinking something that isnt right. It's sad. I know some people that are raising those questions are newbies. The ones that want you to stop auctions are low ballers.

I apologize for going off but I am just disappointed in myself for braking the cardinal rule and screwing size and conditions on some auctions. Obviously size and condition are the most important but I have to stand with my screwups. A guy once told me to put my wife and my dog in the trunk of my car......after 2 hours open the trunk and see who happy to see you. Don't know what that's got to do with marbles except if your not happy for any reason it's my bad. It's just to late to change everything. You guys are family (except Galen)...who I'd keep in the trunk. Thanks again. Steve