Lot #1 Pic Heavy !

Remember though, you want to do justice for the lady and a $100 marble on eBay, with two bidders who really want it, might go up substantially in final price.

Great bunch of marbles!

PS - on the boxes, check out Dynalab's website and search Square Petri Dish. You should find those boxes. Sterilin out of UK makes them but they don't appear to have any direct distributors in the US.

Remember though, you want to do justice for the lady and a $100 marble on eBay, with two bidders who really want it, might go up substantially in final price.

Great bunch of marbles!

PS - on the boxes, check out Dynalab's website and search Square Petri Dish. You should find those boxes. Sterilin out of UK makes them but they don't appear to have any direct distributors in the US.

Oh I do understand what you are saying al. My context is if marble A has typical patterns and sells for X, selling it off ebay for 15% less works for both parties.

Like the Superman is on ebay I want 190 but has a higher price with a BIN/BO there or 160.00 off of ebay. it,at least to me, does not have any OMG pattern appearance to think it would go for considerably more.

Most of the marbles will go there though as people want to save a buck and I have no issue with that but when a marble sells for 50.00 consistently and they want to pay 20 off site, I really cannot see doing that. This is no dash for cash for me and were they MY marbles, it would be different. People who deal with me know I give away more crap than I could possibly sell.

I have a buyer on the spider man and the Christmas tree, we agreed on a price and I added some of MY personal marbles to it because I know he likes pelt and can;t toss out a ton of cash. So giving him some crazy MCS marbles I have makes him happy, me happy and takes any sting out of the purchase

Ty for the company name. It appears back in 2003 there was a dealer on the west coast at a show that had boxes of these for sale. She said she would try to find the receipt for me,but i will look into your information as well as I think these would be great for storage and display

OH!
You got me thinking

Those trays that have hundreds of slots that the machine squirts stuff into....oh I cannot articulate this lol

I see it in movies and in documentaries all the time. Usually for mixing blood and chemicals...I will think of it, but depending on size, those may be nice. I think they had 250 holes in each one

and what about this ?

36172-24.jpg

24 slot tissue cavity tray

The only issue is these are 16mm so 5/8 marble and cost 5.00 /ea and are only sold in 50 count lots :)

However, I found these

http://www.medsupplypartners.com/celltreat-scientifictm-tissue-culture-plates.html

Priced considerably cheaper. I sent them an email to ask if the cavity slot had ranges over 16mm such as 22mm and 25mm as well as depth ion the larger.

I mean those are roughly 1.10 /ea in a 100ct case, THAT may be worth investing in :)

The one you asked if miller rebel (post #9) is a new old fashion champion. That other you asked is a 3 color cac, white/black/salmon.

Can I get more pics of this one please?

Thanks again for this post CLyde

I located the marble in question on Joe marbles site.

It also helped me narrow down some questionable marbles, based on pattern VS color, to being late 60's/70's new old fashion as well :)

One I had put up over at AAM and no one could figure it out has also turned out to be a New Old Fashion and KNOWING is worth more than anything I think :)