Lot #1 Pic Heavy !

I am helping a lady move marbles.

Her husband collected them and passed away. She is selling off the collection as no one in her family wants them and she can offset her financial issues with the marbles.

That said, here are the images from the 1st lot she has sent

Post if you need better images,grades,etc on specific marbles. Do not blow up my message box,post here in-case other people would like to see as well

Once I have these organized I will research and offer them for sell.

DSC03842.jpg

DSC03843.jpg

DSC03844.jpg

DSC03845.jpg

DSC03846.jpg

DSC03847.jpg

Rebel Miller ????

DSC03848.jpg

DSC03849.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

DSC03851.jpg

DSC03852.jpgDSC03856.jpg

DSC03853.jpg

DSC03854.jpg

DSC03855.jpg

DSC03857.jpg

DSC03858.jpg

DSC03859.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03861.jpg

Salmon CAC ?!?!?!

DSC03862.jpg

DSC03863.jpg

If it were me I'd ebay the $50+ ones individually and promote them here. Your photos are fine for eBay. Then the rest I'd sell in lots of 10-20 on eBay with plenty of good close-up photos. You could probably do well selling those more colorful Akro corks individually if you didn't mind the bother, assuming they are wet mint. They seem to have dust (or is it scratches?) on them.

Mmmmm. Me too. A pic of the upper left corner one, the white base with the blue curlies? And the brown slag second from right also in the top row?

Blue swirly is a pastel colored popeye, brown one is actually deep mustard with metallic bands

The one Clyde asked after is some odd-ball looking mix of Wire pull and spiral. It looks ravens,but it is odd to say the least.

Also found what looks like a leighton that is Champagne. It has several small hit marks though :(

If it were me I'd ebay the $50+ ones individually and promote them here. Your photos are fine for eBay. Then the rest I'd sell in lots of 10-20 on eBay with plenty of good close-up photos. You could probably do well selling those more colorful Akro corks individually if you didn't mind the bother, assuming they are wet mint. They seem to have dust (or is it scratches?) on them.

I tend to do this for ebay on "better" marbles.

Per promote and sell there. I would rather take a 100.00 marble and sell it here for 85.00. I mean, I pay nearly 15% in fees there. Saves them money and I lose nothing.

KM%2520done.jpg