Ninja!

I agree Galen the number system is a pain, but also like said, many people want to rely on a number grade. that's why I have my grading numbers posted under all my marbles, and usually also describe any issues. but no matter what ya do, there's that old saying... ya can't please all the people all the time. (and God only knows a marble should also have 'character. ROFL I never knew that was a requirement until recently!)

Do you give a marble a number grade or just show this list for a reference to mint, nm etc.? It's the screwiest grading system I've ever seen. The reason for a point system is to fine tune a grade. You just made all marbles fall into a "9" range, why? I also luv your return policy......original unopened envelope, rofl!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STUNING-BLUES-GREEN-ONIONSKIN-MINT-GERMAN-HANDMADE-MARBLE-/330981873246?pt=Marbles&hash=item4d100e965e

Gmomewhacker, It does not have to be damage that would necessarily make a marble a 9.9 or a 9.8. An over abundance of melted bubble pops. embedded sand out of round etc many things can lower a number grade of a marble if it must be used. I really do not like seeing them at all as there is no standardized system and never will be. Heck I see hundred of times people list a ding or flea bite as only seen under magnification and that is just crap. What magnification? There is very little damage that can only be seen under 10X and not by someone with decent eye site. And if that is truly they case it is microscopic scratches, not dings, pin pricks, and flea bites. MINT IS MINT NO DAMAGE IMO

Mon,~

Funny, no one else seems to have a problem figuring out my grading. I think you may be the first. The return in unopened package is EBAY"S wording (yes they told me what to put) to protect me from some idiot buying a highend marble, and then a week later say his car breaks down and wants to return to get his money back. also protects me against people that have buyers remorse. I get my consignors their money as soon as the deal clears. with ebay's open ended 2 week return, it would mean my sellers would have to wait a month for payment. that's not how I roll.(pun intended) And if you have dealt with me, you know I always take returns even if you don't like the color. why are most of my marbles in the 9's? because it is an agreement i have with my consignors. I only take mint to M- marbles unless it's an estate. and if they are garbage, they are garbage. not worth my time to deal with. so they get donated to a couple different places, or returned. My feedback shows I have happy buyers. :) And I work hard to have happy buyers, and happy consignors.

I have decided to NOT put a grade into any more listings. I do not wish to tie this ladies money up over nuances of opinion.

I will just list damage I see and 3meg pics

I had to take down the akro 4 color so I could reword it. I decided to change the pictures as well and funny if it didn't jump to 30.00 in bids in a few hours when it was sitting at 5.25 for 3 days

I think I will focus on appealing to the FLASH crowd on the general end. I liked doing silhouets but it gets time consuming so this time I tried to mostly list just high-res images,but it doesn't seem to help or it doesn;t seem to be enough, people want the ominous looking images it seems :) I think marble collectors in the know, will have no issue, but lucky-loo's need razmataz in order to go in head 1st.

It is crazy how many twists and turns this thread has taken

Also

I have had no issue buying from Zaboo as well :)

That being said, I have no issue with MINT being ZERO damage but allowing for debris. I do not think MINT should include cold rolls as it effects the surface

I like Debris