For Ann Conserved Reconditioned Marbles

lopacki

Ann mentioned awhile ago that she was thinking of perhaps having a marble that she owned conserved/reconditioned but was not sure if she should. I told Ann that I was getting ready to work on a few marbles and told her that when they were done I would put up before and after images. If I have a marble that I think will be improved with a bit of work I do the work and I think that the results are usually far better than the piece I started with. Please tell me what you think.

The marbles were sent to me for work, the first images are of an onionskin that was in terrible shape and all out of round. The finished size is 1.58 inch 40.16 mm

All my best .... Danny

post-3509-0-45228000-1379969703_thumb.jp

post-3509-0-52145900-1379970254_thumb.jp

Striking difference.

I totally see why people would want this done. Everyone else just needs to be educated and not spend a lot of money before they know what's what.

Do these appear significantly different under a blacklight after you get done working on them?

Striking difference.

I totally see why people would want this done. Everyone else just needs to be educated and not spend a lot of money before they know what's what.

Do these appear significantly different under a blacklight after you get done working on them?

Steph,

I never thought of looking at the marbles under black light before and after, next time I work on some I will test it out and let you know the results.

All my best ...... Danny