Ebay Personal Information Update

Recently I had to get a new credit card and have been in the process of updating my account information on several websites. While doing this, I noticed that Ebay doesn't have any phone number information for me, nor any place to put one on record, just an option to provide a telephone PIN. Am I looking in the wrong place? I have a customer service rep working on an issue for me and he's supposed to call me within 24 hrs. After I hung up, I wondered if he would have a problem calling me back, or if the phone I called on gets stored somehow. No geek explanations, please. I'm totally old school.

Galen, I've already done that--over and over. There is no place to put in or edit a phone number. But I can put in a phone PIN, whatever that means, but just 6 characters. Does everyone else in the world have a phone # listed?

They have the phone number you called on, on the 'ticket' the ebay person made out. it automatically shows them the number you called in on. that said, if you don't hear from them today call them back. :D

Hey, Andrea,

Sounds like people here who know what's going on have you covered.

But if it makes you feel any better, I had a similar situation a while back.

After a month of total h-e double matchsticks, I couldn't take it anymore

and opened a new account with a new name and password. Painful! ( :