Jabo Marbles "a Tribute To Cancer Survivors Run"

We worked on a six hour run that produced over 1000 pounds of marbles. We purchased one share of the entire 6 hour run we worked on... just like Russ and Dave did. We got 100 pounds. And were not allowed to touch 1/4 of the marbles we produced!

The entire 6 hour run SHOULD HAVE BEEN all mixed up and split into 6 equal shares... one for each of the hours purchased or not. And then each share - be it 3.6 boxes each or 8.5 boxes each - should be numbered and you put the numbers 1-6 in a hat and all the investors draw a number and those are the boxes they should get. This is not what happened. It never got mixed. It never got split into equal shares.

But the marbles don't matter. Sending more marbles don't change what happened. It is the fact they did it that hurts. And you can not undo it. But, I know one thing for sure, "We will do more good with our 5 boxes than they will with the rest of the 700 pounds they kept".

We have had a long relationship with Jabo, and we felt mislead and hurt. After seeing how the Jokers split up there earnings, I assumed that is how we were to split up ours. I may have misheard or Dare may have misspoke... Either way I want to thank everyone who has been reaching out to us and supporting us - and that includes Dare at Jabo. He has probably left me 16 messages since that day... some good and some bad. But that is ok, I probably deserved that one.

Dare, the only thing I need from Jabo is time. ST

I only want to make sure I get credit for my part of the WRONG DOING here:

We should NOT have left the plant with something we were unhappy with - something that we poured our heart, soul, blood, sweat, and tears into.

I should NOT have retaliated against them while they were calling to see what they could do to make it right - I did not feel they could make it right at that point.

And no amount of marbles would change how I left that plant feeling. If you guys think it is about a couple of boxes of marbles you are wrong. I have millions of marbles and more on the way!

It was about the kids at St. Jude's that we are trying to help. That is the passion that everyone saw on our US and this Project that we were so passionate about. It was not about the marbles; it was about the kids with Cancer.

I apologize for any and all wrong that I played in this horrible, unfortunate turn of events. ST

On the heels of the Sistersville Marble Festival, the Marble Galaxy would like to give the opportunity to JABO to make this right. Especially since we were wrong not give them that chance when they were reaching out to us for that reason.

We will be on a conference call with the coordinator of special events and the Board of Directors of St. Jude's Children's Hospital this Monday from 11 am est. - 11:30 am est. They have had our proposal for months for this project and it is now starting to receive the attention it deserves! We already know from our conversation with them yesterday, we do not have enough marbles - we are either going to go after the other investors, or accept marbles from other places that have willingly tried to donate their own marbles, or we can ask Jabo for another Share!

If Jabo "sells" or better yet, "Donates", what we thought we were getting as an investor share, to St. Jude's Children's Hospital, so that we have enough marbles to make this project a success, without going to other investors, we can move forward - and I will make Jabo the hero's that I came here to make them in the first place.

If Jabo were to step up to the plate to do what so many others have been more than glad to do and that is to DONATE an entire SHARE to St. Jude's, JABO becomes the HERO in this situation that should not exist because this is for kids with cancer.

If this is something they will consider, call me before Monday 11 am to discuss the details so we can give Dare the passcodes to patch into that conference call where he can make the announcement to St. Jude's of Jabo's decision. The Marble Galaxy is giving 80% of the proceeds of these marbles to St. Jude's!

This is a way for you guys down at Jabo to come out of this... well, looking better than me! And you know - I will give credit where credit is due!

Steven.

Have you checked into ebay's policies regarding auctions for charity?

I _think_ I have heard of them cancelling auctions which were said to be for charity because they do it in an ebay-approved way.

If you've already gone through all that, ignore me. But better safe than sorry.

I donate to charity through many of my auctions. For me, it actually started with a $2,000 investment in 50 skateboards with marbles on it that I could not give away on eBay they were expensive and difficult to ship. So, I decided I would just give them to kids myself. When I saw some of their reactions, I knew that is what I would do with those skateboards... and that is what I have done! It made me feel good.

But either way, after Monday, we will know more... and we are thinking that we will need ALL of the Jokers Marbles that they can SELL US from that day and all of the Survivors Run marbles I can get my hands on that were done that day! So this is a message to all of the Jokers and all the investors from that day 9/20//14. We, Then Marble Galaxy, Adopt a Marble / St. Jude's may need ALL the marbles we can get from that day. We will purchase them, you do not have to donate them. You will be giving to something that is going to be epic! Any and everyone involved will get the recognition they deserve.

We are shooting for a date of 10/23/14 for The Marble Galaxy, "Adopt-A-Marble" Charity Auction for St. Jude's Children's Hospital... it is also our 4 year marriage anniversary. We are going to try very hard to get it done by that date. And we will hopefully have the Official St. Jude's Seal of Approval - and we are going to do a LOT of GOOD for the KIDS at St. Jude's. AND, I want to thank all the guys and gals up there in West Virginia and all the way over to California that came out in support of what we are doing.

And just to clarify my earlier statement: I am not asking you guys for your MINT marbles, please do not send those. I don't need them - Each one of these marbles represents one child at St. Jude's - so it is almost required that it have some sort of mark or irregularity to remind the owner of the connection. Because the Kids at St. Jude's could have a nick or ding as well. But they are both Survivors! So all cold rolls are welcome!!!