Anyone Get Anything Good At Morphys Today?

greg11

Well I sorta over slept.

I woke up at 8 AM here in California got up and tried to sign in to Morphys live on my iPad and then on my wife's lap top no luck so I went back to bed...zzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzZZ

So I hope you all got some goodies

I already have some marbles anyways

Randy

I went to the auction and picked up a few lots. If you like sulfides (not my cup of tea) it was the place to be. They couldn't give them away. The groups of handmades had some great marbles in them if you took the time to go through them and sold reasonable. Sunday morning after Morphys I went to Reningers flea market just up the street and found a great 1-13/16 mint deep lobed onion which made the trip worthwhile. Bill

well i had to work i did look at the auction once on friday and was very suprized to see the LOW level of marbles.. i mean there weren't a whole lot of marbles the were 1000's of dollars.... also i think he has lowered his standers he's taking marble kings as consignment.... wow... and the were bumble bee. thats a new low ... plus i don't feel bad that i didn't even bid i know there was nothing really that great espically if randy stayed home.. the auction must have brought very low prices...

I bought the large clear mica, the buffed red mica and the Leighton transitional. Not a tremendous amount of marbles overall and as Wade said, not a ton of high end items. I tend to buy what I like and this time around, tried to buy things I don't see often. We don't live too far away and always enjoy going...talking to other marble folks face to face is great!