Origin Of Exotics, Cont.

mon

Oh I get It, when there's very large$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ involved and you could make an exotic marble for 50 cents in glass cost if that and sell that marble for 1200.00 and higher early on, would you want your name publicly advertised?? then you have a small (inner circle) group that keeps it very very hush hush top secret (no one knows but us) people who also get a cut of the pie for there silence in the matter remember theres big $$$$$$$ involved, so mums the word.even when they are distributed around the country, through these post over the years you would think it could get leaked, but no, not to this point, and I strongly doubt it ever will, unless maybe on someones death bed the guilt gets the better of them, and the beans are spilled, pretty exspensive beans they are. in more ways than one, honesty is the best policy, and bad karma will catch up and follow those who cheat the unknowing. DB.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It implies you know as if it was put in Your ear who it was".

No,it does not.--It implies I heard a rumor.

The rumor is a dead end road,literaly.

Im sure as hell not going to give you a name of someone who can no longer defend themselves or what they said.

Do you get it?

There are no more beans for me to spill,and my karma is just fine.

"It implies you know as if it was put in Your ear who it was".

No,it does not.--It implies I heard a rumor.

The rumor is a dead end road,literaly.

Im sure as hell not going to give you a name of someone who can no longer defend themselves or what they said.

Do you get it?

There are no more beans for me to spill,and my karma is just fine.

Got it!! Thank you fine sir