" Cats In The Bag " And The Bag Lady Found 'em!

Ima_ddicted

I finally located some of the gun cases with vintage bags I have been looking for. The cases have not been opened/seen since 2004 and contain bags with the more unusual cat's eyes. Even though the dust is killing me, here I sit with piles of bagged awesomness and I am truly in cat's eye Heaven!

So far I'm seeing a Vitro (red & black label) bag with a transparent five vane hybrid cat (first I've ever come across) and an old 19 count Master Glass bag with a couple of 2 color orange X-THROUGHS!

Edited to add:
Steph - I'm a perfectionist so can you fix the title and capitalize the c in cats? :D

Thanks Steph! I get so anal about things like that :D
Yes - Master x-thrus! Appear to be 6 vane marbles? Bright orange vanes with a darker orange/red vane crossing through the center. Odd to say the least. Most of the other marbles are the typical banana shaped. I am so tempted to open the bag.

Yeah - not easy to see but these x-throughs are quite recognizable and jump right out at you. But looks can be deceiving so maybe I'll rip into the bag.
I keep every bag in an outer protective bag so the bags inside are pretty decent viewing wise. My lousy photos are whats dingy and dusty! :D

I was buying (what I thought to be unusual) bags hot and heavy from late 90's right through 2010 or so. A few I have opened (during homemade wine over-indulgence nights) and a few others I have mixed up the notes I had included with them.
After I get through looking at/admiring these bags, I'm gonna search the cupboards for that Vitro yellow label bag of Red Head Gasoline pastel hybrids I wrestled away from Chuck, Pinx, Randy Go, etc.on Ebay years ago. Remember that auction? My most expensive bag of cats ever.

Al - I know I owe you photos of the weird Vitro bags with cloudy opalescent patch cats I got off of Ebay a couple of weeks ago. I will make it a priority after all my company leaves.

A few minutes ago I found a Vitro bag with an opaque looking patch cateye like the kind someone asked about and you showed in an earlier thread.
Totally different looking than the cloudy opal patch marbles in those other bags.