So . . . is this one of those . . .

ann

It's a piece of junk. I'll give you my address and I'll take it off your hands. :)

Seriously, I don't know what it is, but it's kind of set up like a Peltier Citrus. Whatever it is, it's a very pretty marble.

:lol::lol::lol:  I'll call you.

Interesting you should say that about the citruses.  The seller said he didn't know if it was a K & M with relish or a member of the citrus family.

But it was pretty so I bought it.  Just curious about what people think it is . . .

Hmm, cool marble, I first thought Christmas tree until I noticed the band of yellow. I would not know what to call it and agree with Jerry that it reminds me of a citrus type. I am sure there are some Peltheads that will fill in the blanks. Cool marble.

I've heard these referred to as Citrus Trees.  I have one like yours, but less white and more transparent. The colored ribbons should be transparent as yours are, and yours are relatively wide....I don't know if the white needs to be wispier or not.  Not at all experienced with the total range of variation of these.  In my thinking, yours is! Cool mib. John