Topics being removed

Randy, here are your threads.

http://marbleconnection.com/topic/22685-canton-marble-show/

http://marbleconnection.com/topic/22681-so-how-was-the-canton-show/

Not removed.    It's funny that you mention that though because I saw your two topics one day, and thought about merging them into one. So I tried to find both at the same time, and I only saw one.  I thought maybe one actually did disappear. But sure enough, both are there.

If you go to your profile page, are you able to see them there? (Click on your avatar and it should send you to your profile page.)

JoAnne, we all were having problem with the logging out thing, but a glitch got fixed and the advice was to reload lingering problem pages.  If a page shows you not logged, try reloading it, and see if that makes you show up.  *fingers crossed*

Hi Steph,I tried googling this forum to see if it's better,still having to go to drop down menu to even see this topic,it and any recent ones don't show unless I use drop down menu and click recent activity

i don't know how to reload a page..?

and this time I didn't even sign in

Interesting. I don't see a "Recent Activity" option, but this discussion has made me look around and see other options I didn't notice before.   Like an "Activity" button and that leads to a "Content I Started" button.  

Sorry,not recent activity,just activity..then click on that and it takes me to this.When I first go to general marble topic forum,I am not seeing this thread at all,it's like that on any of the topics listed in the forum..the only way is how I described before..a glitch?

not sure what I did but finally see this thread..if you fixed it Steph..much appreciated