Clear-based Ravenswoods with 2-color ribbons?

Steph

I still haven't figured out how to get a good look at one intriguing marble in my new Ravenswood bag.  It has a two-color (light-blue and white) ribbon in a clear base.  Kinda hard to see in person through the mesh but it showed up in Al's pic in his auction.

Here's Al's pic and it's probably better than I'll be able to get.  

AlSold_001c_crop.jpg

Just thought it'd be fun to see some more with two-color ribbons in clear.  Not a combo that I think of with Ravenswood, though now that I skim the Mostly Pix thread, I do see some.  Including red and white.  

Thanks, Jerry.  Come to think of it, I don't know if I have any others than that light blue/white one in the bag. 

I brought my marbles over first in the move and put them down in my "marble room" in the basement .... and then they got all covered up.  So I have to dig 'em out again.  Literally. 

Steph, have you tried one of those USB camera's?  The lens might be small enough to poke through the mesh, should give you some depth between the marble and the mesh so it's not on the same plane of focus.  I'm the same way with a couple mesh bags I have, can barely see the marbles clear let alone take a pic. 

Side-note: I was going through marbles a couple days ago, this thread came to mind and I decided I'm perfectly OK with not being to ID swirl marbles.  It's a challenge