No cat eyes (I think)

Jjay

Row 1.  #1.  Blue, not sure, maybe a pic in a different lighting or a flash pic?  Getting a slag feel in one pic and a different kind of Peltier feel in the other.  #2 & #3.  Also not sure.  Getting a Vitro or Master feel.  Would be good to see seams head-on. 

Row 2.  #1. Leaning toward WV swirl. More views in different lighting could change mind. #2. From here that looks like a game marble. #3. Looks like a Champion Agate.

Row 3. #1. A moss agate style marble.  Could be made by Akro or Master.  I'm leaning Master.  In which case the company  name would have been Meteor.  #2. If that's not a cat, then looks like another Champion Agate.  #3.  Vitro Conqueror 

Mossy patch thread: http://marbleconnection.com/topic/7863-moss-agate-type-marbles/ (with a few mossy corks at the end)

Cleared up #2 and #3 on Tow 1. :thup: Both of those are Vitros.  #3 is from the 1930's.  A Trilite. (That's good.)  #2 could be from the 1940's.  

Still interested in #1 -- not sure how to tell you to pose it though.

Will go with Champ on the bottom middle.  Will stay with general WV swirl on the Row 2 on the left.  Will stick with game marble in the middle. 

Can you see where the blue patches or ribbons end?  This last picture looks like it might have part of what I'm thinking of.

If we could see the ends of the blue parts, that could help.  

Is the blue in strips?  Is it one long ribbon?  

I see a transparent base with a blue patch? That would be vitro. I would recommend taking pictures on a different surface. That clear display thing(forget what its called lol) is distorting your pictures