Id help

DINDO

Ooops.  I said "class".  I hope you read "glass".   :blush:

Look at the whites in this Christensen box (posted by Galen).  They're mostly bright and smooth.  A very opaque look.  Your white seems a little softer, maybe a little translucent.  

g7Xc6Sx.jpg

Thank you both. That picture is outstanding. Those whites really do pop out. Maybe a naive question but are whites and blacks considered colours on marbles?

Re Heaton. I like the connection to Cairo. Bogard to Jabo. I have read it all before but now it seems to make more sense. And on joemarbles i seen a picture of the Heaton factory. Having this marble in my hand and there being a good chance it was made in that factory from the picture.it was quite a happy satisfying moment . It made a real marbleconnection. 

:) smiles for connections :)  

I think black is almost always considered a color.

White is trickier.  If you're talking about an Akro Prize name for instance, white counts as a color.  For an Akro popeye, we just make sure the white is there, but we kind of ignore it in a color count.    I'm pretty sure someone could come up with a better example of white not being counted, but I'm drawing a blank.