Banded bullseye agate?

Mr Meteorite

Hand ground finely faceted bullseye agates in good shape are definitely valuable, though probably not as highly prized as they once were. I’ve seen 3/4” mint ones go from $15-20 and up depending on pattern, color, seller, and market whim. You need a loupe to see if yours is machine ground (totally smooth) or hand ground - if the latter, under 10X magnification you’ll see little facets in the surface. Unfortunately yours was well loved by someone and has a lot of moons and damage, probably negating any value it might have. 

Lol he had much love 

Still looks great in my little tiny collection, I do have 2 or 3 decent ones IMHO not really any of value except to me, I hope to change that soon tho.

I can't wait until garage sale season, I live a few miles from Ottawa Illinois and I LOVE Peltier so I'm hoping to make a couple nice finds this year, I seen a lot before I knew or cared for marbles, now there will probably be none lol

You just missed the Decatur IL marble show in April. There will be another one in Nov.    You can learn as much in a couple days at a show as a year from a book. Many new collectors are missing a lot by not attending shows. Seems like many new and younger collectors want to do everything on the internet. That also is great but there is nothing on the internet to compare with actually meeting and talking to experienced collectors and viewing or holding the actual thing in your hands. Both are needed to become a well rounded and knowledgeable marble collector. 

Thanks, and I want to attend the next one relatively close, I live in north central Illinois close to IA, IN, WI, I'm an hour to hour 45 from these states, I would be willing to drive the distance for sure

Thanks,

Joe K