Slag

DINDO

Much better on the exposure.   Now it is looking vintage.

More angles with that exposure might help someone see a different maker.  For me, I just go with the rule of thumb that if there are no readily identifiable structural distinguishing features, then it is probably an Akro.

Brad, are you around?  Does lime-ish green say anything in particular about a maker.  

@slagmarble

thanks. I know im not putting you or anyone in a great position to kindly help. If my pictures are not great. That is my next official endeavour to make consistent indoor pictures.  ... but glad to know that is likely a vintage slag. I thought marbles won another round vs me. The score is aproximately 3000 to 3 for marbles right now

8 hours ago, DINDO said:

thanks. I know im not putting you or anyone in a great position to kindly help. If my pictures are not great. That is my next official endeavour to make consistent indoor pictures.  ... but glad to know that is likely a vintage slag. I thought marbles won another round vs me. The score is aproximately 3000 to 3 for marbles right now

I'm in the same boat Dindo. I think it's more like 4 to 2500 in Marble's favor for me.