Final 2

dhrnrcpa

Hmmm ... need more views on the blue and white.  One view looks like it could turn into an Akro corkscrew.  Another view says it might stay a swirl.  Yet the colors are sort of Pelty. 

Not sure on the other either.  Vitro or Master?  (We're really only seeing one view on that, just at two different angles.)

I still can't tell if I'm seeing one continuous Akro  corkscrew ribbon, or a looser swirlier structure.  

Can you tell what the white ribbon is doing?  

A flash photo or an underwater photo might reduce reflections and help see what's inside. 

A for effort.

I'll go with "Transparent Swirl".  If older then possibly Champion Agate.  If from the last 30 years, then possibly Jabo.    (Wow ... hard to believe there are Jabo Classics which are almost 30 years old already.)  

Since you have a lot of older marbles, I'm leaning Champion.

Could be Alley, Ravenswood, or Champion ? One of those three but not enough separate traits to separate it. Maybe possible in hand but difficult with pictures. Its value is about 25 to 50 cents. Because it being more generic, common and most collectors cannot narrow it to one company or time frame.