Help ID 3

Jose

First group: Marble King Rainbow Reds.  From around 1960.

In the third group, the middle one is also a Marble King Rainbow Red.  The left marble could be another Rainbow Red ... can't tell for sure in that view but looks like.  The right marble looks different -- because the red and the blue are not together.  Need more views of that one.  

For the last group, I'm not sure.  For ID's, it's helpful to show clear views of the seams or cutlines.  In your third photo, the middle marble shows a clear cutline.  In your second photo, the second marble from the left is also an example of showing the cutline.   I can also see a couple of cutlines featured prominently in the first picture (marble # and marble #5 show cutlines front and center).  

That's what I need to see for the fourth group. 

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

First three groups are all Marble King.  The second group are newer Marble Kings. 

Ron, I was familiar with newer MK's with black in the middle and white on the end.   I didn't remember them with white in the middle and black on the end.  

Many of the newer Marble Kings are patch and patch pattern. White base and dark patch and dark patch. The new MK watermelons are patch and patch pattern. The old Marble Kings patterns are patch and ribbon, or ribbon and ribbon.  The patch and patch pattern usually covers the pole with color. 

The Vitro Blackie ad you posted those marbles are black base. 

Type Two Blackie

197504025_DSC02167(1).JPG.2b6ac3dedf7ee38de919d316f23804cb.JPG

1579776003_DSC02168(1).JPG.8bf5ea8d75446e4aa6433786dbebf174.JPGDSC02172.JPG.14e9172772546d35e0f25c2aa74d4140.JPG

There are two different kinds or types of Vitro Blackies.  Both types one and two, named packaged and marketed as Blackies By Vitro. 

Type One Blackie.  White base, colored poles and dark around the center. Type one blackie, older more desiable.

1455620062_DSC02180(1).JPG.75623c7c7703480b4a2438ec97721e5a.JPG