Turkey Head?

DINDO

Thank you. I have to say in all the book pictures i've seen. Have not seen a black and white C.A.C. although i imagine they do exist.   . It does look Alley Agate like. One more pic. Exscuse the colour change ( it is black and white )just trying to show a different angle of the swirl.

20190326_130911_crop_691x691.jpg

Yes it is opaque black and white. Yes i can now see those odd reflections giving it a translucent appearance. 

Brings up another of my long list i dont understand about marbles. Is it a black base with white swirls? Or vice versa? And how is that determined?

Either Champion or Jackson. Not CAC.  Not black, very little true black in any marbles. Looks like thin purple. Black looking marbles are usually a shade of purple, next would be a shade of brown, a few can be amber or dark green. CAC, Akro or Peltier are about the only marble with true black glass. When most black looking glass is thinned enough it will be purple or brown. 

Thank you. Upon closer inspection i do now see the ' black ' tinge lighter in places along the white  . Yes i have mistaken green and purple before for black. Holding marbles close to a bright light can help.

Speaking of black , Vantablack is the truest black known .it absorbs 99.9% of all light and colour. It would be cool to see someone do a Vantablack marble...likely be cost prohibited.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/blackest-is-the-new-black-scientists-have-developed-a-material-so-dark-that-you-cant-see-it-9602504.html