2019 Des Moines Marble Show

The 2019 Des Moines Marble Show is only two short weeks away now.  The show is held annually the 1st Saturday in June and is the Nation's largest and longest running toy marble show.

This year is shaping up to be another great year for the show.  We have over a dozen rooms reserved for collectors who are arriving on Tuesday, May 28th with over 40 rooms reserved for collectors arriving by Wednesday, May 29th.  Thursday, May 30th and Friday, May 31st will be the busiest with close to 80 rooms reserved and over 150 collectors in attendance!

Stop by during the week for some in-room buying, selling and trading or just stop by on Saturday for the show to pick out something new for your marble collection.

We still have some vendor tables left for Saturday's show.  Contact the Iowa Marble Club at [email protected] to reserve your spot.

Contact the Airport Holiday Inn to make a room reservation.  Be sure to ask for Janice Brooner.  515-287-2400.

Hope to see you there!

Screenshot_20190518-071659.png

Me and Mike Johnson checking in Tuesday afternoon. Just so everyone knows I’ll be setting up for picture taking sessions for the Christensen Agate book we just started working. If anyone wants to share any high end Christensen Agate marbles make sure to let me know for a setup.