Cats eye with aventurine - unusual? Who made?

Noodleloaf

Thanks for the encouragement on the pics!  I'm sure there are probably better/easier ways, but since you asked...

I used my wife's Lumix GX85 on Macro setting on a tripod so the lens is almost straight down about 8" from the marble.  I put the marble on a plain sheet of paper on top of a folded washcloth so I could dimple the paper enough to keep it from rolling.

The light source is a gooseneck LED desk lamp (philips im892) that can be positioned it lots of cool ways and brightnesses to get a good shot without it getting in the way.  In those pictures it was almost directly over the marble at about the same height as the camera but not blocking the lens.

I tried the same with a cellphone camera and got similar results, though not quite as clear due to having to zoom in some.

Even with the Macro picture setting, I had to crop out a lot of the paper.  The strip of pictures I attached is actually just a screenshot of my computer's photo application (Photos on mac) after I copied them to my computer.

I hope something there might be useful.  I'll post more if I find a better way as I've just started experimenting!