are there golden dragons

I've seen references to golden dragon marbles on E Bay but never in reference books or id sites.  I have "butterscotch" marbles that could fit the term  golden dragon,  but I need  knowledgeable information about what they are. I included 'real "dragons (I think) to show that the colors in the marbles are true to form. I haven't learned how to drag a photo from my album to adhere to my questions yet, so please  look at my new pics in my gallery (or maybe the spirit who did his/her magic like last time will do it again, and add a note and maybe tell me how to do it). thanks, Bonnie

I don't do this often enough to remember which way will work.  I just throw everything on the wall and see what sticks.  I clicked on your picture and now I'm going to paste the address that showed up in my address bar.  *fingers crossed*   Looks like it worked.

First note is that the dragons are NLR's.  Your golden marbles there are later era Rainbos.  

I think that once upon a time I saw them referred to as golden bloodies, but maybe only a time or two, about 13 years ago, and so it appears the name didn't catch on.  

Thus, the only name I know for your golden ones is "Rainbo".  

Bonnie, i think an example is shown in the new book on Peltiers done by Sami and Mike. Not sure where the name came from. Here is (my) description for this example.

"Golden Dragon"--a golden/yellow opaque base with one wide ribbon of a (green) tint ribbon (referring to the name Dragon) with the regular red/orange ribbons, like the "Dragon". has in its composition.

Now this is (my opinion) while others may vary.  Chuck G---

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 2:50 PM, Chuck G said:

Bonnie, i think an example is shown in the new book on Peltiers done by Sami and Mike. Not sure where the name came from. Here is (my) description for this example.

"Golden Dragon"--a golden/yellow opaque base with one wide ribbon of a (green) tint ribbon (referring to the name Dragon) with the regular red/orange ribbons, like the "Dragon". has in its composition.

Now this is (my opinion) while others may vary.  Chuck G---

Chuck G ,I just found your reply to my dragon questions & I appreciate it. The 5 marbles I have are all translucent with many interior bubbles, glow orangish when set on my cell phone flashlight, & have opal-like quality. The base color has a greenish tinge to the butterscotch & the ribbon is red-orange surfaced over the base which can show through at times, not  quite the picture that Al Oregon posted kindly posted for me. At first I thought a marble had to have a name, now I'm content realizing if I like them that's what counts. thanks,  Bonnie