Antique Shop Finds

Marbleized

Just wondering if someone can help with identifying these marbles.  Here are my guesses (clockwise, starting from top right--couldn't rotate)

1. Akro 0.68" base is clear cherry red w/ opaque white swirl

2. Jabo, but hoping Peltier 0.65" looks to be totally opaque colors

3. Champion or WV swirl 0.62" translucent orange swirl that could be the base swirled with a creamed butter yellow opaque glass. 

4. Peltier, maybe a sunset 0.65", base looks clear and slightly bubbly, with translucent orange ribbons and wispy white ribbons swirling throughout

They are all wel-played with, but are keepers for me because of the colors and patterns.  Just wanted to know what I'm keeping.  Thanks for your help, once again!

IMG_4630.JPG

IMG_4631.JPG

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

I'm going to go left to right, top to bottom:

Maybe a Champion.  Then Akro Onyx ... with the neat and numerous twists it might be the kind which was sold in a "Perfection" box. 

Maybe another Champion? Then on the bottom right is a Peltier.  I think it's an NLR and I'll go out on a limb and say it is a Superman.  

Ha! Don't know what made me use "clockwise" instead of "left to right"!  Maybe marbles have gotten me to think in circles!  Thanks!  I've never heard of a "Perfection" box.  The Akro must have been gorgeous in mint condition because it is impressive even with so many dings on it!  I'm thinking that the Champions were part of a dug find because of all the little pieces of imbedded dirt.  They've all enjoyed a good outdoor life, but like my cats, they are now indoor marbles that are beautifully aged.  Thanks!