back to golden dragons

I've been reading the various topics & answers available in Marble Connection  & got to Peltier Marbles question about gray dragons, along with a pic, of the marble in question. One person in his answer suggested looking at the link "peltiermarbles.info/unique-examples", which I did, & it's a great site, many unusual Peltiers- there I saw pics. of marbles labeled  "golden dragons". They were swirled, not ribboned like the ones I was questioning, but in the process I found my two darker "goldens" are actually "muddy rainbos", & I  also have a couple of "windshields" that I tried to call  MK sunbursts but didn't seem quite to fit there . A Chuck G said a marble like the one in question can have tan, gray, mustard (butterscotch)  base (his wording)- so now I  wonder what more info or pics can be brought up about this question. I just feel my lovely goldies should have a name more than "just pelts".

First question to answer is your marble a NLR or Rainbo ?  I have never heard of MK Sunburst ?  So far the most known marbles labeled Windshield are certain Peltiers.  Stretching the original names is a big problem and getting bigger every year, creating more confusion as if there is not enough already.

53 minutes ago, wvrons said:

I thought the Dragons were all NLR.  I am behind on info again. 

:) I'm pretty sure that's the case.   I think Bonnie was hopeful they had a name anyway, as well as being interested in some broader discussion of the topic.