Swirls Stump Me All the Time

Marbleized

Hi Everyone,  I'm getting to the end of my marble box.  Now what I have left are the marbles that I've been dreading to identify.  So I have some shoddy reasons for making my guesses.  I have four marbles (left to right).

1.  Transparent green base. Feathery ribbons of white with possibly lavenderish (bluish depending on the lighting) and brown edges.  Goes into the marble.  There are both large and small bubbles, but not bubbly like a Peltier bubbly. The marble glass has an appearance of having fine grooves like some kind of leaded stained glass. size is .64".  Thinking that it is a Champion since Ravenswoods don't often come in this size?

2. Looks like the first, so it could be the same, but the glass is not as clear, the ribbons are not really feathery and lack the lavender and brown edges and large bubbles. This marble has the same same groove pattern as the first marble. The size is .61". Champion again?

3.  This marble has a more minty green clear base. I see a couple of big bubbles, but none of the smaller bubbles. There are no grooves or striations. The ribbons look more like wisps of smoke suspended in the glass.  The size is .66".  Maybe an Akro slag? Or another Champion.

4. This has a transparent blue base and the white ribbons are bolder and look somewhat like flat noodles in the middle. The size is .64". I can't even guess what this might be, West Virginia swirl?  Thanks!

IMG_6631.jpeg

IMG_6632.jpeg

IMG_6633.jpeg

Edited by Marbleized
press something that made it go through when I wasn't finished.