Bubble gum machine

Bought this as there were a number of AKRO corks visible. It had been converted to a floor lamp by the dealer I bought it from. Was surprised to find the coffee can hidden inside, resulting in there being less marbles. There were also a lot of plastic beads, polished rocks, and other stuff.

the marbles turned out to be much better than expected. There are 2 peach corks on a wispy base, I have not seen before. Plus 3 black/yellow corks, with 1 being left-handed.

also a nice CAC and a Peltier wasp.

overall very pleased, will refill with common mibs.

I really need to meet the dealer to see what other marbles he has🤔

E81E3819-56F1-4D7A-93E4-4D3421A0ADCB.jpeg

ED3D2FA8-AA31-4F4B-928D-2667BA9063F9.jpeg

6332DF09-F2EA-45A5-82D9-B9B415CD288E.jpeg

66E031F2-B680-4ADF-921D-B479733B04BE.jpeg

1F3EB81D-F351-4EB6-B685-FD316EBFCCB6.jpeg

Congrats on the sweet marbles.

A let down to not have more marbles inside, but the coffee can's a pretty good idea for someone wanting to display their marbles and not have hundreds hidden away inside.   Now  you've got me thinking about what I can put in some of my marble jars.  A paper towel roll sounds good for jars .... 

2 hours ago, Steph said:

Congrats on the sweet marbles.

A let down to not have more marbles inside, but the coffee can's a pretty good idea for someone wanting to display their marbles and not have hundreds hidden away inside.   Now  you've got me thinking about what I can put in some of my marble jars.  A paper towel roll sounds good for jars .... 

It would have never occurred to me if I hadn’t seen it myself. Logical when doing your own marble jars for display, which is what was intended by the dealer. It wasn’t about the collectible mibs, it was about a cool lighting piece.

now, if I bought a large jar of collectible marbles and found a coffee can inside, that would generate a different discussion...🤔