Any marble shows this summer or fall?

Hi Everybody.

Yes!!  We are planning to put on the August Indiana Show.  After our former venue, Don's Guest House, decided to close for good, we were left in a lurch.  But have no fear.  Kim Winningham is the master scheduler!  So it is with great pride, and not a little trepidation, that we will do our best to make you feel welcome.  Still, I'm gonna miss those doors to the rooms off the parking lots.

So about the show.  We know that people are in different places regarding COVID.  We also know that it is still a ways to August.  Just as much has changed in the past few months in our lives, more changes will surely come in the next two months.  We are ready to meet them.

Our intent is to honor the person who has graciously opened their room for trading leading up to the show.  What that means is this.  The room owner sets the rules for the room.  We respect and follow those rules.  If you wish to go over and above their requests, that's fine.  But at a minimum, we will honor their rules for their room.  On the day of the show we will do the same for tables.

All we ask is no judgement.  We have all been friends for years.  We always have new folks showing up to add to our number.  Kim says it's about the people and she's right.  So I'll leave you with this thought:  Give Grace with compassion.  Accept Grace with humility.  We could all use a little grace from time to time.

Look forward to seeing you there.

QtheMIB

("Mike Adams" if you see me in the hallways : )

While the IAMC July Show in Tukwila, WA (near SeaTac) had to cancel due to the State of Washington "closure" orders, Dani, Ernie & Lee still have the Las Vegas Show planned and the show is on Halloween.  What a fun time to be in Las Vegas.  Marbles, entertainment, friends, etc.

1 - iamc.jpg

Hi everyone, I am still (kicking) around our fall marble show here in Decatur Illinois and the way things look so far i will be planning it here very soon. I want to see how a few upcoming shows go first. I want to see how Fort Wayne, Arkansas and Canton goes and the feedback on them. There could be a few changes to our show here as i decide to carry it forward. Just letting everyone know that so far the plans are to go forward, unless things change by then.  Chuck G---