Anything special amongst these large marbles.

crowncarrier

Most of those are commons with negligible monetary value.  The Asian cat's eyes on top.  The modern Asian marbles on the bottom.  Now if any of the green cat's eyes are pure aventurine that would make them interesting and could add value.  But basically these are among the commonest of commons.

That said, there are a few more interesting ones mixed in with the rest.

I've circled in black some vintage or possibly-vintage ones. And I circled in red the ones I'm most interested in seeing more of.
image.png

1 hour ago, Steph said:

Most of those are commons with negligible monetary value.  The Asian cat's eyes on top.  The modern Asian marbles on the bottom.  Now if any of the green cat's eyes are pure aventurine that would make them interesting and could add value.  But basically these are among the commonest of commons.

That said, there are a few more interesting ones mixed in with the rest.

I've circled in black some vintage or possibly-vintage ones. And I circled in red the ones I'm most interested in seeing more of.
image.png

Here are the four marbles yous wanted a closer look at.

DSC_1999.JPG

DSC_2000.JPG

DSC_2001.JPG

DSC_2002.JPG

DSC_2123.JPG

DSC_2124.JPG

DSC_2125.JPG

DSC_2126.JPG

DSC_2127.JPG

DSC_2128.JPG

DSC_2129.JPG

DSC_2130.JPG

DSC_2131.JPG

DSC_2132.JPG

DSC_2134.JPG

I myself learned the hard way not to throw away anything mint, like when I gave away a couple jar's of metallic streaked pelt rainbow's, there's stuff selling now that I used to throw in the dumpster, vintage or antique marble's in any type of good condition are getting harder and harder to find, for me at least. I used to walk into any thrift store or antique store and one of the first thing's I seen was a few jar's of mib's. Ahh the good old day's:rolleyes: