I think these all come in @ near 1 3/4th's, nice clean mib's no chipping or pocket ware, not the rarest or biggest but x tra clean, all but one, the lobed onionskin are faceted on one end and have a melted pigtail on the other. It only has 4 lobes but lobed none the less. I was told by David Salazar it's a first of cane marble, I'll show the weird looking end a little later. ( sorry about the wait )

DSC00319.JPG

Edited by Chad G.
wanted to insert David Salazar's name

16 hours ago, Chad G. said:

I think these all come in @ near 1 3/4th's, nice clean mib's no chipping or pocket ware, not the rarest or biggest but x tra clean, all but one, the lobed onionskin are faceted on one end and have a melted pigtail on the other. It only has 4 lobes but lobed none the less. I was told by a marble maker we all know it is a first of cane marble, I'll show the weird looking end a little later. ( sorry about the wait )

DSC00319.JPG

Beautiful!!!

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

Two and quarter inch 14 lobe onion with mica.

DSC01389.JPG.d38fafe2100ad2250127b21a870ecd6f.JPGDSC02836.JPG.0c0d892e61dc6e265e68e5d8eb9e6bb4.JPGDSC03263.JPG.4a17555860c7f3aa6ca9e30808f4f713.JPGDSC05117.JPG.c540d362fdea20d87ba987c8eb8f11bf.JPGDSC01652.JPG.fc6aa68e36f79dacfb0d055db19512ce.JPGDSC03814.JPG.0a15079246f95227c7dba2a4ecf1ae1a.JPGDSC03799.JPG.5caf6ab6a74e6b3e9e36cc9b6499a61a.JPG

Great mib's, I can't get enough, the two coat's are most excellent. Sold all my onionskin( oop's forgot my yellow lutz I posted in "some of my favorite mib's" so I do have one ) lutz marble's last go round about 12 year's ago along w/ 95 % of my collection, during a bad divorce experience. Good to not put all my egg's in one basket, I try to keep a varied collection but I do have my favorite's. Unfortunately almost anything to do w/ marble's is my favorite. Guess I could be addicted to worse thing's.

Edited by Chad G.
Forgot about a mib

This old onion still read's 2.237 " at the widest point, even after someone took after it with a hammer or whatever Thought you might want to see what's going on inside so I took some pic's shinning my flashlight through it. I just keep it around for a conversation piece and inevitably everyone who sees it ask's what it is.

DSC00384.JPG

DSC00387.JPG

These are my favorite German's next to lutz, joseph coats, nothing like the ones I used to have but getting there. plus some ribbon lutz marble's.  I found a few more when I was going through my mib's that I didn't even know I had.

j coats2.PNG

lutz mom dad sis.PNG

This is my wettest mica, a common green but no pitting, pullout's, scratches or pocket wear a nice 1.13 inches, excellent mint + shape for a mib this size and age. someone must have forgotten about it for a long time.

mica 1.3.PNG

I have 5 sulphides, all of which have fallen into my lap so to speak. The lion (1 3/4) belonged to my grampa, and was given to me by my Mom. The elephant (1 19/32nds) I got in a trade for stuff I had 0 dollars invested in. The llama (1 3/4)  I got in a shop in Eugene for next to nuthin 'cause it was so beat up. The boar (1 13/32) and the turkey (1 9/32) came in a box at a yard sale a few years ago for 15 bucks. I had pretty much given up on Marble collectin' 'cause I never found anything, that box got me started again.

sulphide elephant.JPG

lion1.jpg

llama.jpg

wild boar.jpg

turkey.jpg

cigar box.JPG