more of same topic & then some

Bill & I spent chunks of the day trying to learn how to make pic. smaller, as we find many places need it: I.E. that round little logo that, if you put in a personal pic., lets people know that the ans. is from you., or if you want to send multiple pics, to your pregnant grand-daughter daughter, who is half-way round the world, you need sm. pics. It wasn't easy- we're almost there. We started with-Utub videos, which come in many languages, then," ask.com" & found out there are lots of site ready to download you various ways to do very complicated things to your pic. Steph, I didn,t want to bother you again with a novice question, & felt we needed to learn how to do computer things, & we are, but it would have been so much simpler if we just had grandchildren closer to just ask to help grandma (they always say"{Oh, Grandma") but help anyway.

So what device are you using?  I asked earlier because if you're on a phone, I have no idea what to say.  

I don't have a cellphone.  My husband does, but I don't know how to use it. 

I have a Windows computer.   And I use the very basic Paint program on Windows to resize pictures.   

I'm on my computer, & know how to get to paint- my problem is I can't get a pic. to the paint screen so I can go forth & follow paint directions- I will try to paste one to a clipboard & move it, but I've never cut & pasted anything, so another learning process.... What a learning process this collecting marbles is!

and i'm caught up in learning ... lmbo .. a samsung .. " android " space monster ... cell phone. a suggestion ... from my oldest ... . and i gave my flip fone up for ....🥵🥵🥵🥵😷 ... bill

Good job !!! if you want a smiley face look just above your text before you submit your reply, there's a pic of a smiley face, left click on the face, the emoji menu will pop up in a sec. or two, scroll up and down until you find the one you want, a couple 100 or so of them so be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom, it will stop you when you reach the bottom, when you find the one you like (L) click once on it ,the emoji menu will disappear and the emoji will appear where you left off w/ your text, submit your reply and you're done A couple try's and will become old hat, Have fun !!  :confetti: