Transparent mystery marbles

Greeneyesgreenthumbs

1 hour ago, Da Roberto said:

The accommodation is also beautiful

Thank You. I really enjoy creating ways to display or store my pretty marbles. Heres another display im working on. These marbles aren’t anything special just old clearies AND I did find this surprise in the box of clear ones i was sifting. Pic1 cha-ching.

so many ways to have fun with marbles. Pic 3 i just finished it 

A3843503-1FEB-4C59-926E-3905BF1A6877.jpeg

9A3F5B8E-5893-49CD-B066-DBE86A23EDB9.jpeg

24D9780F-6F29-4443-BAE4-A3097D53FC3E.jpeg

5 hours ago, Steph said:

Transparent swirls are hard to pin down by maker.   So many different West Virginia swirl companies to consider, plus Alox in Missouri.

Yep ive hit that hole enough to ruin a good tire. Drives me crazy trying go get them figured out.

Thank you everyone for your responses and compliments. 

The Tubes i bought on Amazon they weren’t much. Theses are glass i bought 30 for 17 dollars or so ??? And the shipping foam has marble didplay potential  see pic I wanted a sun catcher to put in my kitchen widow im hoping this will be bright enough im afraid multiple rows of marbles will darken the light i may just do one row of them and put colored oils or water in a few to. 

thank yall for the compliments ill start a thread soon so we can all show and tell plus get new ideas for some great displays. I have one display i did with shush kabobs its my favorite. 

272624E1-85C1-4243-842D-0FF2C5454797.jpeg