Mk or Pelt?

Rooster

I keep em all, rainbows are coming into their own. Their very beautiful mibs, just like any mib there are rare rainbows as well. They're kinda like Akro prize name corkscrews, just when you think you've seen it all 10 or 15 more pop up, " innumerable combos " mibs I could get any day of the week 20 yrs. ago are like unicorns now. Thank You to for the pics Deanna, " keep em rollin " marble on !!

I luv rainbows, like I said endless. one of a kinds can still happen collecting them. If you ever get one with a streak of metalic or oxblood, or both, one riding beside the other, hang onto it, I sold a old 2 gallon green glass canning jar with the zinc lid clear full of rainbows for $50.00  :confused-smileys-327: metalics, ox multi, bifurcates, you name it a killer jar of rainbows It took near 20 yrs to fill with the most abstract bows I could find, that was 10 yrs ago, try and get those bows now. Next to impossible because everyone has started collecting them. And the people that have the ones like I had are holding onto them like a barnacle on a ship. You couldn't pry them out of their hands with a crow bar. Marbles are fun for me, the thrill of the chase and satisfaction of getting a real killer. But in the end just a piece of glass, all perspective !!

metalic rainbow with a tiny tracer of oxblood riding alongside, this isn't my mib but I had many just like it, probably 15 with both, VVVHTF rainbow with both, this one is courtesy of "Marble Alans Marble Identification Guide" Here's the link. Alan Basinet passed away in 2012 and they keep this site up and running in memorandum of him, the loss of a great asset to the marble community, This site is a great place to start. Craig just got done reformatted and updating the site last week, and will keep updating as new info is revealed. Check it out !!

LINK :https://buymarbles.com/marblealan-peltier.html

image.png.b2736997a08f726c11b1bc0ebfac6227.png

Like I said, hang on to everything in good shape, even some cats I've seen go for $10 to $20.00, crazy. You couldn't give them away when I started. I probably dumped 30 -  40 gallons of them out or gave them away to my grand kids and cousins over the years, if I would have kept them all I'd be chest deep in marbles, there is a limit.

Chad G.  :party-243: