Guessing Akro?

Sonoran Beaver

May I recommend pulling the camera back so the marble comes into focus and the exposure is more realistic?

The trend of posting pics where the marble is the size of say - Saturn causes the image to lose realism, focus and makes it tougher to ID.

It looks Akro to me. And Alan makes a great point. Sometimes it's important to get real close up, if you're trying to show some fine internal structure or are being "artistic", perhaps. But I like the marbles that show on the screen to be more reasonably sized too - if it's more than a couple of times as big as it is in real life, it's just unnecessary, IMO, and it detracts from reality. And the great thing about digital images, is that you can enlarge them if you like. I try to take reasonably sized photos at a resolution that balances quality and file size (not every one has a fast or unlimited data connection). That way they can be enlarge a bit and still look good, if someone wants to see the marble 4X actual size.

That's my 2 cents. 🙂

Capture.JPG.6d4f0ff0663a0a1af64fd0eb2c090261.JPG

This is as small as I could make your photo without significant processing, and I think it looks better. Of course, that's just my opinion.