Swirl help

Sonoran Beaver

Transparent swirls rarely get pinned down by maker.

I wondered if someone might find the texture and bright whiteness of the ribbon distinct enough that they might claim it as CAC, but when I compare it to the transparent swirls in this thread for instance, it's not seeming as if it would necessarily fit in.  

https://marbleconnection.com/topic/7815-cac-trans-swirls

Most of those swirls have a bubbly base, but the blue base ones look clear.  Maybe someone will think the yellow base belongs also. 

Unless you have proven known examples to compare with in hand. About 98% of the two color transparent swirls are almost impossible to identify accurate. People can put a id to them but how accurate is it ?  So many millions or billions were made so similar by so many companies. Because they were the cheapest and easier to produce. All the above is why 98% of them have very little value. 

Thank you for the responses...always learning and it means a lot to me when you guys help me out!  Regarding the transparent swirls, I always love it if there are one or two in a bag or jar that I pick up.  I put them all together and think they are pretty cool.  There are definitely distinct differences in them so I thought there might be some clues to the maker....sounds like easier said than done but I love them all the same. Thanks again!