Need help identifying

Rachel623

A new modern torch made marble. Size and a plain background helps. All the black, lines, webbing, on that marble looks like from a wrong setting on a torch used to make marbles.  Looks modern torch made, a remelt or modern cullet marble.   You said these marbles. How many of this same or similar marbles do you have ? 

6 minutes ago, wvrons said:

A new modern torch made marble. Size and a plain background helps. All the black, lines, webbing, on that marble looks like from a wrong setting on a torch used to make marbles.  Looks modern torch made, a remelt or modern cullet marble.   You said these marbles. How many of this same or similar marbles do you have ? 

Oh I'm sorry I didn't get the other pictures up here they are. Sorry the pictures aren't the best

F82FB818-6FE8-414C-B2AC-1AB9E9FCE5DF.jpeg

8D43D0B1-1C71-4AFE-B267-6D8E9DCF7EC9.jpeg

B98EAB97-B535-448B-86A9-6362EE6C5E64.jpeg

CC94CE9E-71CC-439D-9E4F-34D9485F2904.jpeg

11 hours ago, Steph said:

I suspect modern Asian on this one because of the colors.  The structure is similar to vintage Master though. 

8D43D0B1-1C71-4AFE-B267-6D8E9DCF7EC9.jpeg

When you say this is more modern Asian what exactly is that... I'm sorry if that sounds dumb Im new to all this and I know about the main common names majority of people know like Master, Akro, CAC, etc.

38 minutes ago, Rachel623 said:

When you say this is more modern Asian what exactly is that... I'm sorry if that sounds dumb Im new to all this and I know about the main common names majority of people know like Master, Akro, CAC, etc.

Some people call them "Imperial".  Marbles made in various Asian countries from the 1960's until now can have a Master-like appearance.