Tic Tac Toe marbles

Mojo

That particular style of game marble is known as a Japanese Pincher.  (Edit: The white ones at least.  Do the black ones also have the transparent interior?)

Maybe from the 1960's. 

Boy does that bring back memories my Brother & I had one as children. He got it for Christmas one year. The marbles met the same fate as the rest of them, "our slingshots" I don't really know te value of the game a a whole but the white Japanese pincher marbles are only pennies, I have hundreds of them in every color imaginable., I remember taking some pics of some Pee -Wees for Steph and a few slipped in the background. I don't have any black pinchers & can't remember seeing any. Looks like you have some manner of dark green clearie ?? Wish I had a value for the game as a whole ?? "Thanks for the post" it brought back some great memories :wave2:

Chad G. :party-243: