Are these old

Edsjlm74

1 hour ago, Edsjlm74 said:

Some of them are way smaller then others too..but I'm really intrigued by old marbles and hope find a really cool one ...

Join the club , welcome 🙂👍

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

If I have made a mistake, please correct me. What sort of marbles do you have there?

I see new china and imperials and vacor so far , i quote him at Alicia's topic , show more pictures of these or others and maybe we can help......and show some respect Mr Ed....please

Apology accepted. Marble collecting can be frustrating. But if you stick around, check out the Study Hall, follow the ID forum and have some fun around here for a while, you can certainly learn about vintage marbles. There are lot's of people here willing to help.

Thank you ric..it just seems they all look alot alike I guess..but i got more I'll post of really small oval almost I got one that's flat on one side a dull green one wth a white swirll core I think..none those look hand made? Or collectable I guess ? Just common ones..

Ed...i started out with tons of those also and even marbles that look like vintage , antique american ones , dont give up , never give up , i didnt , even made friends here  , pick out the ones you like , display them at your home and enjoy and keep on hunting for more , and believe me you will find the ones that match the description and will be indentified as americanmachinemade , handmade 

I added few pictures as example for you

Most are asian import but a few hiding that matches those i am lookin for and that keeps me going 

20210516_193051.jpg

20210516_202000.jpg

20210516_202005.jpg

20210516_202010.jpg