Akro Agate?

I am totally lost with the second marble. I do not see any Popeye. I do not see any oxblood .  A Akro Popeye needs to have a clear base with wispy white and two or more additional colors. 

I see a clear base with wispy white and a small amount of orange was added that thinned out to yellow over the white.  For me it is a original two color marble. Only two colors were added to the clear base glass. 

Often occurs in their swirls.  Akro did not make swirl style marbles as standard production.  Swirls are random twist or whirling confusion. Akro made corkscrew style marbles, which the added color or striping begins on one pole, then twist around continuous, but never crosses itself. to the opposite pole. 

If Akro, I see a two color corkscrew.  

I am confused or have been taught the wrong requirements for a Popeye and what a corkscrew pattern or style is   ??????

Where is the oxblood ? Oxblood should be on or near the surface.   Oxblood is not black.  I have wondered about the second marble also being a Jabo ?  The colors are fine for Jabo. The cork pattern is not the normal or majority but did happen with Jabos. About any size under 1 1/8 inch is correct for Jabos. But the glass looks better quality than most Jabos. Most Akro corks do not thin and bleed colors like this one.  Most Akro corkscrew clear base are snakes and augers.   But it could be a Akro two color corkscrew. 

If you want to label it as a Akro Popeye corkscrew with oxblood ? That is fine, it is your marble. If you know or are sure what the identification is, why ask ? 

Just me, but I might need the marble in hand and lots more convincing to label it a Popeye corkscrew or  with oxblood.  

Just my thoughts.