marbles from the 70's

chocdates

Hello everyone

Just a little short of $ at the moment, and having to sell a few things.  I've had these marbles from the early 70's.  I have no idea if they are worth anything, I just know how to play marbles :0

Any help would be much appreciated.

The first photo are the opaques and the second the clear's.

Thanks very much

Lea

Marbles Opaque.jpg

See through Marbles.jpg

"Welcome to Marble Connection Leanne"     :wave2:

So glad to have you, many years of experience on marbles and marble related material here w/ members more than willing to give ya a hand. Looks like some cat eye a wire pull and some other assorted goodies, all I can state for sure w/o better views. Try limiting your posts to a few marbles at a time w/ multiple views of each. A bit slower but much, much more accurate on the I.D. & the condition.  Again "Welcome"  

From the two pictures, I see about $3.00 to $5.00 worth If that ? If someone tells you more take their offer.  Most collectors would not buy these for $3.00.  Many are foreign to the US and the others are plain and common. Possible one good marble may be hiding, but doubtful. Wish it was better news but you have marbles like the majority of people do.  They were made by the millions weekly by several companies from the 1930's until today. 

Someone may tell you they are worth $100.00. But if that is true, they should be willing to buy them for $100.00 or at least half that.  The true value is what someone will pay at that exact time. I will not pay you $1.00 for those above by these two pictures. Not because they are bad but because I have had to many of these.  It can depend on where you are selling them and to whom ?  

On 2/12/2022 at 7:47 PM, wvrons said:

From the two pictures, I see about $3.00 to $5.00 worth If that ? If someone tells you more take their offer.  Most collectors would not buy these for $3.00.  Many are foreign to the US and the others are plain and common. Possible one good marble may be hiding, but doubtful. Wish it was better news but you have marbles like the majority of people do.  They were made by the millions weekly by several companies from the 1930's until today. 

Someone may tell you they are worth $100.00. But if that is true, they should be willing to buy them for $100.00 or at least half that.  The true value is what someone will pay at that exact time. I will not pay you $1.00 for those above by these two pictures. Not because they are bad but because I have had to many of these.  It can depend on where you are selling them and to whom ?  

No delicate way to state the truth at times.