2 Board Games

When Louis Camp ran this site he set up 2 games you could participate in. One was guess how many marbles there were in a quart jar he'd put together and post. You take your guess. Closest one wins the jar. The second one you would sign up for a Secret Marble Santa. You find out who you get and send them 10 marbles. When we we're done everyone would post the mibs they got. It didn't always happen at Christmas. We did it a couple of months out of the year. Could be fun to do those again.

Our activity level is increasing.  We  might be approaching a critical mass where a trading game could happen again.  

There's certainly nothing to stop a guess the marble count game with some prize, even if the owner of the jar doesn't want to give their marbles away!

2 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

I have made a terrible terrible mistake. I just found out that Lois/Lou Camp is not a women. So I’m not making a joke here and feel like crap that I didn’t know this for the last 19 years. 

Oh, Rick, you didn't have to fess up to that!  I fixed your post before I made my post.     

Sure is funny how things go sometimes.   How much can get missed when you only know someone online.